SWA TV ads feature AirTran jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moderator Clr4theapr,

Has anyone else complained about your overwhelming need to moderate everything and move threads?

Is there a link you can give me that shows how we can't use proper names on here? You're going to be a busy man editing all those posts. People list CEO's, Union leaders, Politicians etc. and I don't see them getting moderated. I use one name of probably our most famous (junior) pilot and you delete my whole response?

Gup
Gup:
Not that I would agree with you on anything :)D), but I also see what you're saying. In fact, there is an ALPA thread which names the ALPA union chief. Another thread that names the controller let go due to letting his kid on the radio, and the list goes on and on......... Why weren't they also deleted/moved?

Moderator Clr4theapr,

Has anyone else complained about your overwhelming need to moderate everything and move threads?

Is there a link you can give me that shows how we can't use proper names on here? You're going to be a busy man editing all those posts. People list CEO's, Union leaders, Politicians etc. and I don't see them getting moderated. I use one name of probably our most famous (junior) pilot and you delete my whole response?

Gup

Is he famous for being last on the list, or did he do something else to earn this fame?

Is he famous for being last on the list, or did he do something else to earn this fame?

Just because he's last and he was named over and over during our contract negotiations during the past year or so and Flight Info has seen his name dozens of times.

I wouldn't know the guy if he slugged me in the face but every SWA pilot and 1/2 of Flight Info knows who he is.

Anyway. The line starts behind him.

Gup

"The line starts behind him."

Unless GK tells you guys to "make it work". You had your fun with Morris and Frontier, but if a serious deal like AAI comes down and GK wants it enough, your union leadership will play ball.

Moderator Clr4theapr,

Gup

Having authority is one thing. Kwowing how and when to use it is another.

Having authority is one thing. Kwowing how and when to use it is another.

Agreed. The moderator doesn't have a clue.

She deleted my post that suggested you named an Arbitrator. It was hilarious ( I thought :)), and violated no terms.

Agreed. The moderator doesn't have a clue.

She deleted my post that suggested you named an Arbitrator. It was hilarious ( I thought :)), and violated no terms.

Not according to the moderator:

... This is the FI god...

If you think it's made up, click on the arrow......

With a screen name of "Bend Over" I'm guessing you liked the man hug?!?! Good for you, embrace the rainbow and show your pride!

I don't work for Delta, a point which should have been obvious with the "717" in my aircraft flown info.

You got me man - you know I love the "A" Team too :laugh:. Glad you're also playing for our team. See you at Piedmont Park in October. ;)

http://atlantapride.org/

Not according to the moderator:

If you think it's made up, click on the arrow......

I am really confused now-

Is "The FI God" a real name? Maybe TFIG would be more appropriate.... How about "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince" -I doubt TAFKAP would lead anyone to know who I was talking about.

-"Ocho Cinco" is a couple of numbers-but it is also a real name.... Dang-I just have no idea anymore... My head hurts!

Latest resources

Back