• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TV ads feature AirTran jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your question tells me that you haven't flown on us in quite a long time, if ever. Try to form your opinions about SWA from somewhere besides "Airline" re-runs and FI.

BTW, if you want to see a real slugfest, check out boarding on airlines that charge for checked bags. Once those overhead bins fill up, it can get pretty nasty from what I hear.

How much does it cost for your passengers to "pre-board" in front of the cattle stampede?

That's exactly what I meant!
Thank you.

Scope is so severely retarded, he cannot figure out when he is being screwed with!

-You (Scope/Gen) are almost the dumbest person ever to tread this planet (second only to the current commander-in-chief.)

I like it, but you guys forgot to show the part in the boarding area with the SWA pax clawing and fighting there way on board like it was the last flight out of Saigon.

BTW, do you guys still have club seating on your planes?

That right their is some funny sheet. Was it you and Scope I saw doing the "man hug" thing in DL uniform the other day? Pretty funny. Not that there's anything wrong with that ....

Moderator Clr4theapr,

Has anyone else complained about your overwhelming need to moderate everything and move threads?

Is there a link you can give me that shows how we can't use proper names on here? You're going to be a busy man editing all those posts. People list CEO's, Union leaders, Politicians etc. and I don't see them getting moderated. I use one name of probably our most famous (junior) pilot and you delete my whole response?

Gup

That right their is some funny sheet. Was it you and Scope I saw doing the "man hug" thing in DL uniform the other day? Pretty funny. Not that there's anything wrong with that ....

With a screen name of "Bend Over" I'm guessing you liked the man hug?!?! Good for you, embrace the rainbow and show your pride!

I don't work for Delta, a point which should have been obvious with the "717" in my aircraft flown info.

Latest resources

Back