• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TV ads feature AirTran jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is this an AirTran 717 in a SWA ad? Guess any press is good press? It looks like this was filmed at HOU. Maybe by gates 29 & 31?

http://www.blogsouthwest.com/battlecry

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry had to go to the NJ Devils game with Puddy. "Go Devils!"

I like it, but you guys forgot to show the part in the boarding area with the SWA pax clawing and fighting there way on board like it was the last flight out of Saigon.

BTW, do you guys still have club seating on your planes?

Let's see....DAL first year pay 42K. SWA first year pay 50K, looks like the investment is worth it. End of story!!

Let's see....DAL first year pay 42K. SWA first year pay 50K, looks like the investment is worth it. End of story!!

Moon shlong....You still here? I thought I told you to take some of that hard earned money that couldn't buy you the job at sw, and to buy yourself a clue!

I like it, but you guys forgot to show the part in the boarding area with the SWA pax clawing and fighting there way on board like it was the last flight out of Saigon.

BTW, do you guys still have club seating on your planes?

Your question tells me that you haven't flown on us in quite a long time, if ever. Try to form your opinions about SWA from somewhere besides "Airline" re-runs and FI.

BTW, if you want to see a real slugfest, check out boarding on airlines that charge for checked bags. Once those overhead bins fill up, it can get pretty nasty from what I hear.

Latest resources

Back