• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to write $10.2 million check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. What's even more pathetic is how the southwest girls get their panties in a wad when someone talks trash about their airline.

Actually...the second you start bad mouthing any company I'll bet you get their panties in a wad too. So is that pathetic?

I'll bet any (insert airline of your choice) folks would get a bit defensive if anyone started hammering their company.

And since this was originally a MX issue thread why hasn't anyone come down on AA for the fine they just got?

The hypocrisy on this board is almost mind blowing at times...

SLC
:cool:

I'll come to the defense of my bros any day. You aren't just dumping on him you're dumping on us.

I don't like United at all. Never have tried to shy away from that or hide it on this board.

Gup

I'll come to the defense of my bros any day. You aren't just dumping on him you're dumping on us.

I don't like United at all. Never have tried to shy away from that or hide it on this board.

Gup

I've got your SIX. I think anyone would take offence to others bad-mouthing their company or their Bro's; unless of course they didn't care about the company or their Bro's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back