SWA to Me-he-ko?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arrogant Moron.

With statements from that twit "rouchneck" like "The growth prospects are huge. We will systematically kick everyones ass in mexico just like we have done for over 35 years here...", you actually have the balls to call PreContact an arrogant moron?

What's wrong with this picture? Oversensitive little weenie.

I would not get too excited about international to Mexico... I think it was because up until very recently we (for better or worse) were planning on outsourcing some of our major maintenance to that outfit (I forgot the name) in El Salvador(?) .... Need to stop in MEX on the way there for gas. I too saw them in the database, but I don't think it is because we are planning scheduled ops there. time will tell with next couple of databases and if those ICAO's stay in there... Cheers, klr

the last FMC upgrade was purchased with the Mexican and Latin American cities upgrade because we were gonna do some contract mx in San Salvidor. THAT'S WHY. lol.

the last FMC upgrade was purchased with the Mexican and Latin American cities upgrade because we were gonna do some contract mx in San Salvidor. THAT'S WHY. lol.

Are you guys allowed to use the FMS units? Neat!

Are you guys allowed to use the FMS units? Neat!

No, but most of us carry a little keychain tool that lets us pick the lock to get at the keypad. Then a little pen under the LNAV guard plate and a quick circuit breaker reset for the Autothrottles and we're "papers-up".

-fate

We've been going to Mexico forever at ExpressJet.

I don't know what the big deal is. I really don't like it there. But I guess it's a big deal for you guys at Southwest. You should be able to figure it out after a few classes about international ops.

Whatever floats your boat. LOL

There are around 150 Coex/XE pilots here already. I hear there are even a few dozen Air Force pilots here too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back