SWA to Me-he-ko?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Burger,

Make sure if ya drink any of those margaritas you do not try to canoe after. Bad things happen I hear. Maybe now you can put "INTERNATIONAL TURBOJET PILOT" on your business card.

We've been going to Mexico forever at ExpressJet.

I don't know what the big deal is. I really don't like it there. But I guess it's a big deal for you guys at Southwest. You should be able to figure it out after a few classes about international ops.

Whatever floats your boat. LOL

We've been going to Mexico forever at ExpressJet.

I don't know what the big deal is. I really don't like it there. But I guess it's a big deal for you guys at Southwest. You should be able to figure it out after a few classes about international ops.

Whatever floats your boat. LOL

Good point Pocono, cause after all, you figured it out, so how hard can it really be?

Keep up the good work.

It is a big deal, because it is a break from the norm. It represents a new era at SWA, International.

The growth prospects are huge. We will systematically kick everyones ass in mexico just like we have done for over 35 years here.

Should be fun.

International!!!!!! WOW Good for you. You guys will love dealing with the local authorities, communication with all of the fuelers, rampers, making nice with the airport commedante, immigrations, handling, customs paper work (which changes with the weather everytime you arrive), arranging transportation, negotiating hotels-cars-and fuel prices, trying to find a form of payment that aint cash, wonder what kind of fuel is really being pumped in to your plane, getting a flight plan filed, and getting weather and notams that aren't bogus. Oh, LOL thats right your airline pilots you don't worry about any of that sh!t! Enjoy the mexico flying......its like texas but with an accent and no taxiways! "line up and wait!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back