• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - thanks for the SPAM!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It must be the favorite of the two Frontier captains in recent new hire classes. I don't think there is anything wrong with somebody being proud of who they work for do you?

A little sensitive there, StopNTSing? Might want to thicken that skin a bit...

You're wasting your time.....if you don't go jumping up and down screaming "SWA is the best kumbaya!" and say ANYTHING to the contrary, most of them on here freak out.

I believe what Acefaser is referring to is that once you give SWA your email address (i.e. fill out a job application), SWA emails about fares start arriving in your inbox on a regular basis.

I've heard they are notifying for interviews via email. Last year I recieved a phone call.

Are they doing both...or just email now. What will the "from" address say.

anyone...anyone...

I believe what Acefaser is referring to is that once you give SWA your email address (i.e. fill out a job application), SWA emails about fares start arriving in your inbox on a regular basis.

I've only had one...and it was recently. I doubt it's from the application process. I get stuff from the other travel sites now and then only because I've visited those sites.

It's probably from just getting onto the SWA site...not from applying.

I've heard they are notifying for interviews via email. Last year I recieved a phone call.

Are they doing both...or just email now. What will the "from" address say.

anyone...anyone...

If you're waiting for an interview be sure to check your junk/spam email box if you have one. THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FLAME. Depending on how you're spam filter is set up, it might go straight to that box. I've heard that some people have found the emails months down the line because they don't normally check it. Good luck.

Its not just SWA

I filled out an app online for JB and now I get all of their email fare specials. A lot of companies (not just airlines) do this, because they know that potential employees are also potential customers. If you don't want email from them, click unsubscribe or go to your app and put in a bogus email address (after all, you probably don't want the interview offer either).

Latest resources

Back