SWA starting JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigMotorToter

Just heard that the SWA logo's are up behind the ticket counters in the old Jetblue terminal T6. Any info?

I haven't heard anything but we usually announce a city MONTHS before we start occupying the space.

Gup

Just heard that the SWA logo's are up behind the ticket counters in the old Jetblue terminal T6. Any info?

Now THAT......would be......FAN....TASTIC. Wow, if that is true, those long afternoon delays will really back up their 6 leg days down to BWI, ORF, JAX, PBI, and onto BNA and STL......FUN!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Getting paid to sit in a conga line is the easiest money I've ever made. $200 an hour to read the paper is my kind of living.

Gup

I am sure the SWA pilots would appreciate the long delays at JFK - they would help them rest from the previous 30-minute turns they flew that day...

Base pay is calculated on the MILE with additions for known delays etc. If we go over schedule we get 1/10 credit every 5 minutes over we go.

For example you could have the same leg pay differently depending on time of day. PHL/PVD for one. I've been paid over an hour extra on that leg.

Gup

Latest resources

Back