Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Stagnation through 2013? Sasha unable to get upgrade??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man you guys would be hosed if it weren't for the thousands of "not so delta" deltaconnection pilots subsidizing your paychecks...

They are the majority of planes getting parked. Comair will be down to 44 total planes here shortly. With high gas prices, I don't know how any of the 50 seaters make money, let alone 70 or 76. I guess DL does need connections from Valdosta for mainline apparently.

Bye Bye--General Lee

OYS, I've been posting about stagnation at Southwest post-acquisition for a few weeks now. Does some hack at AP have to print it before you understand that Southwest pilots will lose money due to the acquisition of AirTran?
So how does this harm to Southwest pilots' careers factor into your integration assessment? Or do you not consider this to be negative for Southwest pilots, in spite of your gloating on this thread?

Like Lee just said, don't blame the AT guys for this, blame the CEO of SWA. No growth prospects are probably for both airlines, and that is up to the SWA people running both airlines, not ALPA.

Godspeed!

OYS

Like Lee just said, don't blame the AT guys for this, blame the CEO of SWA. No growth prospects are probably for both airlines, and that is up to the SWA people running both airlines, not ALPA.

Godspeed!

OYS

Sorry SWA doesn't follow the grow until you furlough type of thinking. How many of the ALPA airlines that furloughed actually had new hires in class when they did?

As much as I hate the stagnation there is no reason to have growth just for the sake of growth.

Latest resources

Back