• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA settles FAA fine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story. We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

I would gladly put my family in any airplane we have in the fleet.

Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners

Wow, so fatigue cracks on an airliner doesn't count as cutting corners? The phrase 'lipstick on a pig' comes to mind. Ironically SW didn't get financially smacked as hard as AMR did for the 80 grounding which largely resulted from the good old boy stunt SW pulled.

Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story. We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

Nice Spin

I am surprised that it took 5 days for you folks that troll for bad news to find this tidbit. This info was announced on the 2nd.

Sorry to let you down, but I wasn't trolling for bad news about SWA.

I just saw the article and thought it was a little more informative than some of the other gems that have been posted on this site.

I'm sorry the article doesn't portray your company in a positive light, but that isn't from my actions. It's from the company you work for.

Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story.
Why is it that every one of you dickheads thinks that someone who badmouths your airline is disgruntled and got turned down by employment? You guys need to get over yourselves.

We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

The koolaid floweth quite well in luvland!

Why is it that every one of you dickheads thinks that someone who badmouths your airline is disgruntled and got turned down by employment? You guys need to get over yourselves.

The koolaid floweth quite well in luvland!

You need to quit posting on every SWA topic....you are like a stalker of SWA posts...

You need to quit posting on every SWA topic....you are like a stalker of SWA posts...

Seconded!!!

In other news, I'm suprised that "dickhead" is okay to use. I am shocked and appalled this kind of drivel is allowed on such a forthright websight. Kind of ********************ed up if you ask me.

Latest resources

Back