• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA settles FAA fine

Dude

Primer oficial
Total Time
10000+
Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story. We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

I would gladly put my family in any airplane we have in the fleet.

nimtz

Total Time
?
Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners

Wow, so fatigue cracks on an airliner doesn't count as cutting corners? The phrase 'lipstick on a pig' comes to mind. Ironically SW didn't get financially smacked as hard as AMR did for the 80 grounding which largely resulted from the good old boy stunt SW pulled.

samballs

Total Time
Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story. We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

Nice Spin

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
I am surprised that it took 5 days for you folks that troll for bad news to find this tidbit. This info was announced on the 2nd.

jegermeister

Total Time
Sorry to let you down, but I wasn't trolling for bad news about SWA.

I just saw the article and thought it was a little more informative than some of the other gems that have been posted on this site.

I'm sorry the article doesn't portray your company in a positive light, but that isn't from my actions. It's from the company you work for.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
Sorry, but we did NOT cut corners. We did what was agreed to by the FEDs; found a problem; reported it, and got burn by a dou(he at the CMO that was turned down for employment. End of story.
Why is it that every one of you dickheads thinks that someone who badmouths your airline is disgruntled and got turned down by employment? You guys need to get over yourselves.

We immediately discredit the accused and reward the accuser in this country. CRAP!

The koolaid floweth quite well in luvland!

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
Why is it that every one of you dickheads thinks that someone who badmouths your airline is disgruntled and got turned down by employment? You guys need to get over yourselves.

The koolaid floweth quite well in luvland!

You need to quit posting on every SWA topic....you are like a stalker of SWA posts...

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
You need to quit posting on every SWA topic....you are like a stalker of SWA posts...

Seconded!!!

In other news, I'm suprised that "dickhead" is okay to use. I am shocked and appalled this kind of drivel is allowed on such a forthright websight. Kind of ********************ed up if you ask me.

328dude

Still turning two
Total Time
??????
Since most people on here consider Scope as a "dickhead", the word is allowed to be used if more than 70% agree.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
Since most people on here consider Scope as a "dickhead", the word is allowed to be used if more than 70% agree.

And the king of skirt wearing dickheads rears her ugly head!