• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-Sept DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a message last night, but got the call today! I interviewed on the 16th. I'm an S, and another S got the call as well today from the 16th interview group. I was also told to expect about 3 months till class.

I'm in the process of applying for a name change to Z9____. Hopefully that will put my name back in the hat. Otherwise, I am hoping that they dropped the folder and didn't see that they have passed my name.

I am delighted to see so many from the 8/23 interview selected. A very impressive group to interview with.

It was worth the experience to interview, and until I receive the letter, will keep the faith. Otherwise, it is only 11 more months to reapply, reinvest, and continue to contribute.

I sincerely wish those who made it recently the very best.

CHEERS

I'm in the process of applying for a name change to Z9____. Hopefully that will put my name back in the hat. Otherwise, I am hoping that they dropped the folder and didn't see that they have passed my name.

I am delighted to see so many from the 8/23 interview selected. A very impressive group to interview with.

It was worth the experience to interview, and until I receive the letter, will keep the faith. Otherwise, it is only 11 more months to reapply, reinvest, and continue to contribute.

I sincerely wish those who made it recently the very best.

CHEERS

how many have made it from 8/23?

For you guys getting the call, how much PIC time do you have; with and without the type?

Have to wait to apply, but chompin' at the bit!!

Hey! Congrats to you guys who have been called! Just wondering if they are telling you when you can expect class to start?

Latest resources

Back