• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA sees fivefold jump in baggage fee revenue, thanks to AirTran--article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dude, or girl, whichever it is, you really do need help. seriously, get some.

No, you lack a sense of humor and can't recognize irony. You obviously forgot the "People's Court" TV commercials. Hillarious.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are in Europe and you are trolling on FI on an iPhone? Loser.

I just left Athens, FI was the last thing on my mind.

I have to admit, you got it exactly right about the General (the European Smartphone master). Loser is right,

or I should say 17 thousand post = Loser.

I have to admit, you got it exactly right about the General (the European Smartphone master). Loser is right,

or I should say 17 thousand post = Loser.

It's funny Red, DCA had just responded to me on FI, yet he said he didn't while driving out of Athens, GA. That's the only Athens you will ever personally fly over too. You will be bored to tears eventually, dreading your multi leg days, and your 20 year upgrade thanks to your "merger." When does your Hawaii stuff start again? Riiight. Bye Red...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Scoot-

You're a sellout

;)
Haha- I assume that'll count for the other thread ?;)
Talk to your boy- he's the one that can't stand that we don't want to fly widebodies and instigates

Scoot-

You're a sellout

;)
Haha- I assume that'll count for the other thread ?;)
Talk to your boy- he's the one that can't stand that we don't want to fly widebodies and instigates
:laugh:
Yup. Ya got me.

PFT TROLL!:D

Sorry, it's just classic that an airline that doesn't believe in bag fees itself, keeps them at a subsidiary. Funny stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, it's just classic that a pilot group that doesn't like to give away flying, gives it away to a subsidiary. Funny stuff.

You guys are such dooshes. :laugh:

Sorry, it's just classic that a pilot group that doesn't like to give away flying, gives it away to a subsidiary. Funny stuff.

You guys are such dooshes. :laugh:

Why are you typing here and not hugging and crying with your family? Do I need to invest in Kleenix stock all thanks to you? Profits baby, profits!

Anyway, thanks to you guys and the 717 purchase, a lot of the routes that were handed to the regionals are coming back to mainline, and 140 extra RJs will be parked over the amount of 70 that are coming in. 140 RJs leaving, 88 717s coming in. Yeah, gaining BACK flying. And even you know not every city can handle a mainline sized plane, hence the need for SOME RJs. Heck, you guys are dumping 17 cities total after you give DL (and pay $130 million in the process) the 88 717s. I would think 17 communities aren't happy about that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Blah Blah Blahblah blah blah blahblah Blah Blah Blahblah blah blah blahblah Blah Blah Blahblah blah blah blahblah Blah Blah Blahblah blah blah blahblah

Bye Bye---General Lee

Keep living in a fantasy. I don't know why I keep responding and adding to your FI paycheck.

Keep living in a fantasy. I don't know why I keep responding and adding to your FI paycheck.

Keep living in a fantasy? It's called a "legacy." Look, don't get so emotional, and go call your family.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
SWA has a bag fee included in the ticket price.

AAI average ticket $95

SWA average ticket $125

It is just marketing General. Geesh.

SWA still has great numbers even with above average pay rates. They built the airline right; from the beginning. So many assets. However, time will tell and adaptability is everything IMHO.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back