SWA rejection letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GuppyWN said:
If you still have your contact info, I'd call LL and ask her these questions and reitterate your interest and that you're trying to reapply at the earliest possible time.

Best of luck,
Gup

Couldn't agree more!!

miles otoole said:
Are you insane? NJA lost money because of their huge losses overseas. and their labor costs will go up 40%. WN hasn't lost money in 25 years.

Actually, NJE will turn a profit for 05'. They are hiring and expanding as well.

So did they lose money or did they make money? Whats the story?

Pilotbob3 said:
had a one year SW guy leave for jetblue. he's happy to be here!

Just goes to show you the best job is the one that gives you QOL. If you are fortunate enough to work for anyplace that treats you fairly and you don't have to commute go there hang on to the tail pipe and hope for the best. Todays top dog can be tomorrows jail house b*&tch.

SWA re interview

This past week I talked w Kim U. I interviewed on 25 Jan. 05, She said my app. will go active again on 25 Jan 06. Until then keep updating.

There's your answer.

SWA is strong, but....

satpak77 said:
sarcasm aside, SWA is indeed the healthiest and best managed airline out there....

Maybe in the pax world brother. No doubt SWA does a great job across the board in their industry. Maybe a review of the balance sheet at FedEx and UPS in order to put things into the proper perspective in the "airline" world.

Cargo may not be "glamorous" but it's generating ridiculous profits.

Best of Luck to the original poster -- plenty of airlines have sent rejection letters to excellent pilots so don't let it get you down. Use it as a lesson learned and new motivation to push forward.

Later,
NKA

RP 04 said:
I got the best job, also my dick is bigger than yours.

LMAO, Just couldn't resist on commenting on this on. RP 04, how do you know????????

WD.

crashpad said:
Is it true to work at Southwest you have to wear Hai Karate aftershave to the interview?

Daaaaaaaam!!! CP you are old!!!! Only and old person would remember that aftershave...:laugh:

Happy 06 to ya bro

WD.

NoKoolAid said:
Maybe in the pax world brother. No doubt SWA does a great job across the board in their industry. Maybe a review of the balance sheet at FedEx and UPS in order to put things into the proper perspective in the "airline" world.

Cargo may not be "glamorous" but it's generating ridiculous profits.

Best of Luck to the original poster -- plenty of airlines have sent rejection letters to excellent pilots so don't let it get you down. Use it as a lesson learned and new motivation to push forward.

Later,
NKA

You are 100% correct, I meant from a PAX standpoint. I think if you look at "all of 121" FedEx takes the cake....remember they were formed from ground up as a freight airline, and are now into all sorts of businesses

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back