SWA rejection letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NYJFAN4LFE

I interviewed with SWA on June 23rd and just recently went through my briefcase and re-read my rejection letter. Amongst other things it read "We would like to encourage you to continue your pursuit of you career goals and remind you that you may apply to Southwest again in the future."

I am still very interested in SWA and was wondering if everyone rejected recieves the same letter or if there are different form letters based on how well/poorly you did. Any info would be greatly appreciated and good luck to all...

You are stretching. Everyone receives the same letter. There are plenty of other great jobs out there! Netjets is as stable as SWA and World, Atlas, et al are paying better than the legacies and improving. I'm not slamming SWA, I applied there too, but it's not the best job out there.

L'il J.Seinfeld said:
but it's not the best job out there.

For you, its not the best job.

I got the best job, also my dick is bigger than yours.

I got the same letter too. Of course, it did turn out to a good thing. That bullsh it cliche saying of "Everything happens for a reason..." was actually true for once.

Never applied for SWA, but I doubt that the rejection letters they send out are individually different, sounds like a cliche type letter. Being rejected is tough, as I am sure many in here can tell you, don't kick yourself, move on, BUT reapply with SWA asap. It shows confidence and puts you a small step ahead of the competition during your next interview.
There are also many other great companies to work for, if you don't mind the night stuff, get your resume in with UPS and FEDEX, even if you don't have any contacts at these companies, you might have them next week.

Good luck!!

D-jumbo, what year did you fly in the RNLAF?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back