SWA reference calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vince,

Just looking at your numbers and noticed that they are close to mine... no call for me yet though. Was wondering what your PIC total was and how many SWA guys you listed on your original online app?

Just trying to keep the faith...

O-R

For what it's worth, I got the impression talking to PD personnel that the times they were looking at for this round of interviews for military was around 3K total, 2K turbine PIC, 1K last 36m, IP helpful, evaluator (natops I guess for Navy) or check airmen even more helpful. All assuming you have a type rating. I think these times are slowing going down as interviews progress. You may be able to simply call the PD and ask them directly. I don't think they mind.

Don't remember listing any SWA personell on the application. SWA personnel can only do those internal computer comments on you after you are invited to interview, if that's what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Reference Call

Hey All,

I received a call yesterday from SWA concerning a friend who interviewed mid-November. He said the Decision Board will be sometime in January. Best wishes to all. Happy Holidays.

Oh-ryan said:
Vince,

Just looking at your numbers and noticed that they are close to mine... no call for me yet though. Was wondering what your PIC total was and how many SWA guys you listed on your original online app?

Just trying to keep the faith...

O-R
Oh-ryan,

No SWA dudes listed on app. I did bring 4 internal letters of rec (all from FO's) for a total of 8 LOR's to the interview. I did not work any LOR's until I was called for my interview. My PIC was 1625. I think they looked at quite a bit at quals as well on that round. Hope this helps.

Vince

Vince don't end up playing in bars.... it's dangerous

Vince... be careful if you start playing in bars within a few years...with what has happened to White Lion last year and part of Pantera yesterday...be careful and stuff.

ps Glad to hear you had a few ref's called!

Latest resources

Back