Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10 more to the list...

Hi Folks,

Many thanks to InHot for correcting the numbering problem....man this saves a lot of time by not retyping the numbers everytime....thanks!

We got 10 more poolies added to the list this week. We're making progress getting the word out, but we're still missing quite a few.

There are many out there who are either fearful of listing their stats due to their current employment situation or perhaps someother privacy concern. Whatever the case may be, this list is strictly confidential. I don't know you, and you don't know me. I delete every poolies email once their stats are posted. This information is not stored and can't be found anywhere. If anyone is concerned about this, please PM me.

In the meantime, if we know anyone who's not listed we should ask them to register. If they refuse, I'll take the stats from their friend with a name like "Jetpltrich friend". If you don't know their type date, no problem. We'll use "???" as long as we know their pool date. Any comments about this?

You folks have done a great job asking everyone to sign up. We just have to keep spreading the word!

Have a great weekend,

W8n4swa

Latest resources

Back