• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Poolies Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe this helps a little: I entered the pool 6-23 and was told last week by the PD I am 4 classes away. I'm hoping for December 7th!

Good luck to all!

Hopefully as soon as the first poolie gets a call for a class, they will post it on this thing.

I know SWA/FO has listed the class dates in Nov, Dec, and Jan. Sounded to me like they were pretty bonafide, so hopefully someone will be getting a call soon.

Only question I have is that every time I call People Dept down there they still cant verify any class dates.

Hey SWA/FO, didnt you say that the CP actually posted that as a memo? Maybe the info just hasnt trickled down to DAL yet.

Anyways any updates are greatly appreciated.

New-hires are getting calls

One of the guys in our interview group (13 Jun 05) got a call a couple of days ago: 9 Nov class date. My UNOFFICIAL class date is 16 Nov (from the PD last Friday).

Congrats on the job offer

How many from your group were selected to continue and did the PD mention how many in the pool now?

If BaknF16 entered the pool nearly a month after me (I was 6-23), then perhaps my "4 classes out" estimate was wrong. It may be earlier (and that's FINE with me!).

I hope everyone gets good news sometime soon...

Latest resources

Back