• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits. Why would a name on a poolie list keep you from being hired some where else? Obviously your good at what you do AND qualified, you interview well, and an airline has you in it's pool. I personally will wait for my class date, and don't need or want to interview elsewhere. However, all you doomsday people who want to harm Southwest and it's poolies my question to you is why? Why do some of you seem to relish in trying to bring others down and TRY and make other people miserable. I'm lucky, I like my current job, it's not my goal, but it's good. For those in the pool that arent happy, I don't believe you will have any problems interviewing else where if you want too. This talk of a poolie black list is pathetic. I hope to see all the poolies on line at Southwest soon, and get a good laugh at these people trying to raise our blood pressure! Keep swimming!

btw. Remember, when your hired, we have input about the interviewees, and I must say, there are a few characters on here that....might not belong if Southwest is THEIR goal. Of course, we might be the last pool for a while.

For those mean people in the mud, I must say, I'm glad I'm in the pool...swimming.

Last edited:
I do feel bad for those in the Southwest pool though, because they probably won't be called for years.

I guess they won't be interviewing for years now too. Bummer for me, but from what I hear Southwest is going town hill pretty fast, and now with this, I don't think I would want to work there jerking 737 gear for 15 years. I land better from the left seat:)

For your advice, my application is in at Delta.

Pocono

Good riddance. You'll never have the Southwest spirit. Enjoy Delta. After General Lee upgrades you two will make a fine crew. I suppose you guys will only need one room. But then again, Delta may start making it mandatory to share rooms.

Last I checked this was the SWA "POOL" thread. Why are people who haven't even interviewed, and have nothing of value to add, posting their crap here. This forum used to post good information but now all we have are idiots trying to make themselves heard and belittling others. Everyone, please grow up and return FI into a place where professionals can discuss relevant issues with some intelligence.

Last I checked this was the SWA "POOL" thread. Why are people who haven't even interviewed, and have nothing of value to add, posting their crap here. This forum used to post good information but now all we have are idiots trying to make themselves heard and belittling others. Everyone, please grow up and return FI into a place where professionals can discuss relevant issues with some intelligence.

look slappy, if you want a legitimate thread, you're in the wrong place. this place has been overrun by General Lee/737_Pylt/Jmoney/etc. plus, tanker clown is an absolute a$$clown.

Furthermore, SWA pilots are about to get absolutely bent over with the new contract negotiations. Do their pilots really think they're going to continue on this payscale? with basically zero growth? That is why I'll probably end up an NWA. SWA pilots should prepare to get back where they were...the @ss end of the industry. finito, done, finished.. Via con Dios.

Last edited:
I don't think I would want to work there jerking 737 gear for 15 years. I land better from the left seat:)

So I see that your huge "Captain!" ego is still alive and well; yep, you're way to good to be an FO... oh, my bad, I meant to say "gear jerker" since you're so fond of that stupid phrase. (LOL!)

Idiot.

I do feel bad for those in the Southwest pool though, because they probably won't be called for years.

I guess they won't be interviewing for years now too. Bummer for me, but from what I hear Southwest is going town hill pretty fast, and now with this, I don't think I would want to work there jerking 737 gear for 15 years. I land better from the left seat:)

And you honestly think delta will fair any better....

Oh my God, you are a compete f'in idiot. I'm ashamed we both work for the same company. The crap you spew on this forum is nothing but thoughtless ignorance. You better hope I don't find out who you are EWR CA chick or your next line check could really suck!!!!

My advice: Shut up, read, educate yourself then post something that makes sense..........

I think you should change your picture to a jacka$$.

Latest resources

Back