• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but we are not retiring 11-13 jets I though,t so there is the additional 100+ plus we are FO short..just look at the JA rates these days

ok so now we net 28 a/c. that means 280ish fot the jets add 100 for the RNP training and you are still 230 short. The 100 for RNP will have to be absored later. We will not just keep 100 extra pilots around.

ok so now we net 28 a/c. that means 280ish fot the jets add 100 for the RNP training and you are still 230 short. The 100 for RNP will have to be absored later. We will not just keep 100 extra pilots around.

You must consider what's going on behind closed doors that no one knows about. I'm sure there is preparation for something in the near future and I'm sure that kind of stuff is very "close hold". Good luck to everyone!

Ya all hear about SWA recently firing a couple of new hire pilots while still in class for constantly mouthing off about SWA procedures and how procedures were so much better at the airlines they came from?

Ya all hear about SWA recently firing a couple of new hire pilots while still in class for constantly mouthing off about SWA procedures and how procedures were so much better at the airlines they came from?

It was ONE new hire pilot that was given THREE chances to shut his mouth.

Now he is free to start his own airline and implement the procedures he likes best.

>>>It was ONE new hire pilot that was given THREE chances to shut his mouth. <<

Any of his classmates (former I guess) on here who can tell us what sort of idiot he was and what sort of things he was doing?

Latest resources

Back