• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA plane shown skidding off runway.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
could've happened to ANY one of us (well, except you, OYS, GL and any of your other "personas", since you aren't actually a pilot).

Well, not really. We don't go to MDW, so it absolutely COULDN'T happen to me. LOL!

Sonny, I was in Navy flight school when you were a gleam in your Mama's eye...

Some of these threads are pure entertainment!

In summation, if you question or make a negative comment about SWA (and other airlines are well) you are either:

a. accused of being General Lee/OnYourSix/BILL LUMBERG/Fubijaaker (alter egos of one person), or

b. Not really a pilot.

You guys should find some new material or shut up. To think some of YOU clowns fly a plane scares the crap out of me.

Oh look Skirtpower 450....

Another lame attempt by you to call somebody out as a non pilot.....

We could go on and on about things like VNAV and Autothrottles to prove it but you'd be lost when we got to that point....

Oh yeah, I forgot to log out of my alter egos also!!

In summation, if you question or make a negative comment about SWA (and other airlines are well) you are either:

a. accused of being General Lee/OnYourSix/BILL LUMBERG/Fubijaaker (alter egos of one person), or

b. Not really a pilot.

You guys should find some new material or shut up. To think some of YOU clowns fly a plane scares the crap out of me.

Careful Zone.....

The chorus of HerbTurds will fire up saying we are the same guy.....

Yeah, lets see...OYS, G.L., Bill, and ZJ are all....ME!

b. Not really a pilot.

LOL... The truth hurts.....

This entire site has become nothing more than pure entertainment.

Lumberg made a ridiculous statement alluding to the 1248 accident (that could've happened to any one of us, except apparently fujipacker). I and others called him on it. He's defending it. Unbelievable that he flies airplanes.

Funny how it's ALWAYS the same "people" making the same idiotic, flame baiting posts. And you wonder why many of us have come to the conclusion that at least a few of them are the same person?

The non pilot(s) need some new material.

We all know what a crummy career we have at SW. Why not stop rubbing it in and find something else to talk about?

Have we addressed the PFT issue in the last half hour?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back