• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Plan Flights to Europe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, you can't get the 787 with round gages. They all come with auto-brakes which can appear complicated if you have no education. Third, You can't taxi at 50 kts or land half-way down the runway in a widebody. So, no it's not likely to happen.

I see "first" and "third," but did I miss "second?"

First of all, you can't get the 787 with round gages. They all come with auto-brakes which can appear complicated if you have no education. Third, You can't taxi at 50 kts or land half-way down the runway in a widebody. So, no it's not likely to happen.

Guess thats why a 737 type is not good for the 787. Auto brakes are not complicated

HA! HA! LOL
can't stop laughing about this one!!
that's some funny sh*&*&T

Believe me, the ATA pilots will wet themselves to be able to fly SWA int'l codeshare. That carrot that "maybe SWA will take our pilots if this int'l code share works out and they aquire us" will most certainly ensure ATA pilots will lower their pay to whatever it takes, especially if it means more shiney old airplanes come on the property.

Believe me, the ATA pilots will wet themselves to be able to fly SWA int'l codeshare. That carrot that "maybe SWA will take our pilots if this int'l code share works out and they aquire us" will most certainly ensure ATA pilots will lower their pay to whatever it takes, especially if it means more shiney old airplanes come on the property.

Rumor around the campfire is that if anybody it'll be North American who does the Europian stuff and ATA for the Latin American stuff. ATA only has 757's and they wouldn't be able to do eastern Europe with them.

Rumor around the campfire is that if anybody it'll be North American who does the Europian stuff and ATA for the Latin American stuff. ATA only has 757's and they wouldn't be able to do eastern Europe with them.

ATA does have DC-10's on the property. However, there's scuttlebutt about those going to World.

ATA does have DC-10's on the property. However, there's scuttlebutt about those going to World.

I doubt that they'll use them for sched. service. Noboby uses DC-10's anymore for pax service within the US.
Who knows,GAL could take the 767's from us and desolve NAA. We're small. 10 airplanes <200 pilots.

Last edited:
well okay then here's some new news!
Just found out today that NAA will be flying from the west coast to hawaii for SWA this winter. I don't know if we're replacing ATA or if we are just helping them out during peak demand periods with the 767's.

Latest resources

Back