SWA pilots email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
company email

We do have company email, but 99.9% of the pilots probably don't use it. I don't and couldn't tell you how to...........not to be snobby, sorry.

Slug

Not like it was 3 or 4 yrs ago

There is no "email layout" for non SWA people to contact SWA personnel.....who are you looking for

Slug said:
We do have company email, but 99.9% of the pilots probably don't use it. I don't and couldn't tell you how to...........not to be snobby, sorry.

Slug

That's because Slug...well he's a Slug. ;) Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The format is [email protected]

But he's right, 99.9% of our pilots don't use it...including me.

Yahtz

Some, like myself, have forwarded company email to my home account. So you can get email with your company assigned email at home. If its not fowarded then it goes to your swalife email portal. I give out my co. email address to others rather than my home email.

If it is for a possible recommendation I would say that if you have not kept in touch with them, ie: needing an email to find them, then 99.9% of the pilots would rather remain anonymous. There are some instances where I am wrong, but if is just to find an old friend then great, otherwise they may feel uncomfortable hearing from an old flying buddy. Good luck though.

canyonblue said:
If it is for a possible recommendation I would say that if you have not kept in touch with them, ie: needing an email to find them, then 99.9% of the pilots would rather remain anonymous. There are some instances where I am wrong, but if is just to find an old friend then great, otherwise they may feel uncomfortable hearing from an old flying buddy. Good luck though.

Huh??

Latest resources

Back