• Start date
  • Watchers 32

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA is a great company with a very hospitable crew force. I depend on them twice a month to get me to/from home from work and never have a problem J/S. Each pilot has there own set goals, values, priorities and desires. I really don't think it is professional or appropriate to knock ones choices just because they are not aligned with yours.

If someone chooses to turn down a FDX ANC -11 class date then I say good for them for making the decision, it couldn't have been easy. But the last thing I want is an unhappy camper on property complaining. Whoever filled his spot will bring the positive attitude to the crewforces that I like to be around.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now:p

Everyone is missing the real story here. No matter what happens in this guys career, His WIFE still made his career decision for him!!!!!! What would Tom say????? Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, moew, Meow.

Tom's wife's attorney would say HALF! 100% of SWA pay is a lot better than 50% of FedEX pay.

BTW Mark..... you sure are a sh!t stirrer.

Gup :)

GuppyWN said:
Tom's wife's attorney would say HALF! 100% of SWA pay is a lot better than 50% of FedEX pay.

Careful, Gup. The good captain will have a witty retort waiting for you...probably about how the roof of your 737 needs cleaning. There is always a place for the guys that got beat up in high school to feel good, and flightinfo is it for him.

Sandman's avatar still makes me hot... And I thought a 4 ship of Eagles looked cool...

Whine Lover said:
- "you mean you would rather be unemployed that fly for the largest most profitable cargo airline in the world with the best vacation policy, retirement plan and work rules."

Simply put, YES.

- "i guess you don't want to fly widebodies all over the world or even domestically."

Correct. I have passed up that type of flying for the last 14 years.

- "i guess u don't want to retire a millionaire."

Again, correct...I'll be retiring in two years with only about 3/4 of that amount....at age 49.

-".. and FDX is about 60% dayflying now."

That's great. But even one night at the hub/sort is one too many in my book. Been there, done that.

- "..you aren't too bright huh?"

That's a matter of opinion. I prefer to retire early, with my health intact, and enjoy life.

Now, one more thing Captain Mark:

As an ex-Freight Dog I know of what I speak. I simply stated my opinion and my personal preference for the type of flying I care, or don't care, to do.

That's all.

Apparently you have some issues with this and felt a need to end your comments with a personal attack.

Ask yourself..."Why"?

Enjoy what you do, that's great, it's not for ME however.

I would rather be unemployed/retired and spend my days (and nights) as I see fit.

To each his own.

P.S.- If this is Mark Burkhardt (sp?) Urquie would not be proud of you!

waaaaaaaa!!!!

GuppyWN said:

threads were getting boring!!!!!

kidflo said:
Anyone who has "Captain" in their screen name is a dork anyway. I bet his license plate says "FDXCapt".

yeah..yours is way cool kidflo....you da man....talk about dorks..go back to the regional board!

(o) (o) said:
Ever think about getting a hobby other than going on flightinfo just to slam everyone who is remotely not fond of FDX?

What a fooking loser you are.

yes, I know you make a lot of money, because you mention that in every of your post.

Get a life.

waaaaaaaaa!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back