SWA Pilot broke rules at MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swa/fo

Look junior, I don't even like the way your bio says "negative military". It sounds like you are trying unsucessfully to be military or you are a little to proud of NOT being ex-military. So there! gggg.

Look old man,

Its already been covered... I'm not military, plain and simple:D . You want me to put "military" there, will that make you feel better kernal? Maybe I should put "both" how about that?
Furloughed dude, You're the idiot. I like your "call sign".:beer:

There guys, your right...I just fixed my "profile".... you guys can rest well tonight.

SWA/FO
5 Star Senior Member

Civ/Mil: All Military Baby!!
A/C Flown: F14, F16, F18 & B737
Ratings: The Commander
Curr Position: Working
Total Time: > 8000

Last edited:
If you are not military or ex-military, why not just simply say "civilian"? Going our of your way to say "negative military" implies a certain amout of disdain for military pilots. Is this the perception you are trying to create about your views?

El-Rushbo said:
If you are not military or ex-military, why not just simply say "civilian"? Going our of your way to say "negative military" implies a certain amout of disdain for military pilots. Is this the perception you are trying to create about your views?

I don't view his profile as being negative toward the military at all. I just view it as a play on words....negative and affirmative.

Thanks Prussian....

If everybody had to explain their "profile" we would all be in trouble. The total truth of the matter is that if I put "civilian" or "military" I would be just like everybody else. So I wanted to do something that looked different. I just took a different angle on the whole question. Just like folks do with their "Curr Position" question.

El-Rushbo said:
All caught up on your shoelace rotation for the month? What about velcro grooming? You can always spiff up your velcro fastners by brushing them out and cleaning the lint out from the hook side. Don't forget to use the brush in the correct direction for proper re-orientaiton of the velcro hooks.

FN FAL said:
All caught up on your shoelace rotation for the month? What about velcro grooming? You can always spiff up your velcro fastners by brushing them out and cleaning the lint out from the hook side. Don't forget to use the brush in the correct direction for proper re-orientaiton of the velcro hooks.

and then there are those who crave lots of attention.....

The Prussian said:
and then there are those who crave lots of attention.....
Ha, I dint think I'd open this thread to see a bunch of grown men caterwauling about what was or wasn't in someone's profile.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back