SWA Oct Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hyper,
from what ive been reading on these posts (as i sit and chew my nails to my wrists) combined with emails from my sep21 group; assis. chief pilots have been making calls. oak got last names a and b; phx got c to f; chicago got g plus a few; bwi got up to l; hou got m to o; dal got p plus ?. never heard of anybody after p getting called. (remember, all this is speculation on my part) i am m so i think im sunk. but, they might not be done calling, so im not giving up till tues. ( its my second shot at this; i have a type;i had all refs called; and 2 chief pilots went to the d/b on my behalf) keep the faith, u dont know till the letter comes.
fd

Seems like the calls have stopped?

Pretty quiet on the calls now. I do know of at least three people called from "S" thru "W". Oh well wait it out and try again next year. SWA is well worth the wait. All good things come to those that are patient, so they say.

Good Luck to those waiting the call.

Confirmed Calls Are Done

I spoke with a friend who is a base asst. chief pilot tonight, he said the calling is over for the board except for those that may not have been able to be contacted. The percentage is roughly 25% of those interviewed hired, as presented to the board.

I Hope Your Right But I Doubt It

My connection at SWA is a Base Asst. C.P., he told me that the calls were delegated and called, I have to go with what he said. Believe me I'm not happy either I had a base Asst. C.P. on my side-no joy. Who knows what they look for in the interview. I can assure you the calls are done.

Very Sorry and Hope You Luck

Does anyone know if the calls have stopped for an absolute fact? It's all good until we get the letter

Party's Over

As I stated earlier the calls are done and we all have to regroup for the next round in 11 months. It was a good experience with not exactly the outcome we all wanted. Chaulk it up to just that and hope for the best in round two.

Latest resources

Back