• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Oct Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the "continue" call about an hour ago! I interviewed in the third full week of September. I was told to expect training sometime in the Mar-May timeframe.

Roger Ball said:
I got the call this morning. Interviewed Sep 13th. They indicated the DB ended early, so the calls were going out.

Needless to say, I am very excited. Off to find the lab to take my Drug Screening.

Good luck to all!
Congrats! I'm not sure what the significance of the DB ending early is. Did the DB meet today or yesterday?

Good News From The Decision Board

I interviewed the third week in September. I just received a call a couple of hours ago from the People Department stating that I was "continuing" in the process. She told me it would be the March-May timeframe for class. Heading off to get the drug test done so that the paperwork is complete. Good LucK to All of you!! See you in class!

Mightybeechdriver, Roger Ball, Iflyfred- Congrats! If you are comfortable, tell us what letter your last name starts with. Wondering if the calls are going out alphabetical.

"G" -- but I personally don't think there is anything to that theory. In the course of my call today, just after 8AM, Kim realized that I lived on the west coast. She apologized for calling so early and that she usually puts west coast people in a stack to call later in the day. Just my opinion but to me that puts a damper on the alphabetical theory. Good luck!

I got the call today as well. It starts with "G". Interviewed 13 Sept 04. Is it O.K. to exhale yet? or is there more to this background check? Good luck to all.

got the call today at 11:00 last name begins with "e", will they call people tommorrow or is that it?

Keep the faith

Congrats to those getting the call and here's hope to those still waiting.

My DB met back in April...friends of mine got called on a Monday while I lost several lbs in sweat hoping for a similiar call. After checking my answering machine on Tuesday morning I was fortunate to get the nod. Maybe it was the "Y" at the front of my name...maybe it was Memphis, maybe it was southern summer nights, maybe it was her, maybe it was me, but it sure felt right... I digress. ;)

Don't give up hope on SWA...this is a great place to work.

Yahtz

Latest resources

Back