• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA NH party

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know who would do it. Normally the previous class host the party. Since its been so long all those guys are long gone in Oakland. Maybe they have set something up but I'll bet you are on your own. You get a great deal in the bar. Have fun.

7 pm on the 2nd floor Rennaissance

As a member of the last class '03, I have some info for you all which you may have already received from Monica in the SWA training department.

The welcome party for 04-01 (and any other SWA pilots that want to welcome them) will be at the Rennaissance Hotel banquet room at 7 CST on Sunday 11 Jan 03. Ask the front desk which room, since it was still TBD last I checked.

Dress is casual. Spouses are welcome.

Beer, Wine, Soda and Pizza provided, and there just may be a few Wild Turkeys running around.

See ya there, and welcome to SWA:D

Alec
03-07

Last edited:
Thanks for the Info! II understand that Greg Crum, Denny Mosseller ect. will be hosting because there was no previous class to host.

Take care...

J3

Correct

Party is at 7:00 PM. Denny, Bob & Crummie will be there. They are all looking forward to meeting everyone of you. The dress is casual & they will welcome everyone in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoy & have a great time.

Latest resources

Back