Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA newhire questions (July 9th start date)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Rio -

Did PD call you yet for the July 9th class or are you speculating about that date? I too am a 26 July pool guy and have not heard anything yet on official dates in July, only that there would be three classes.

Good luck with the decision! The family and I have been to Pensacola/Destin a few times for vacations...awesome area and great fun!

See ya in class in DAL!!!!!!!:beer:

What is the upgrade situation right now? I am refering to how many captains are being upgraded? is it similar numbers to the number of newbies going thru?

also what is the best guess for upgrade time for guys getting on right now?

Redfish

I was offered a June 25th class this Sat but unfortunately had a prior commitment thru June, so I asked for July 9th and was put in that class, I was under the impression from their scheduler when I spoke with her today that she had a few more to call to fill the 25th class date.
DDAY

Any SWA pilots out there that commute or have commuted from Pensacola, FL.?

What is pay during 6 weeks of ground school?

Does SWA pay for Hotel during trng?

How long before I could hold Orlando?

Thanks
DDAY

Looks like you really did your research and asked some questions before accepting the job.

Did you really take a job not knowing what your pay or hotel would be during training?

I guess after paying for the type, 6 weeks of hotel out of pocket should be nothing.

PS- The flights out of PNS are always full with a few jumpseaters. PFN or MOB may be a better bet.

Looks like you really did your research and asked some questions before accepting the job.

I guess after paying for the type, 6 weeks of hotel out of pocket should be nothing.

SWA pays your hotel for the duration of training.

Did you really take a job not knowing what your pay or hotel would be during training?

PS- The flights out of PNS are always full with a few jumpseaters. PFN or MOB may be a better bet.

Your Curr Postion Negative. Seems about right. Good luck with that!!!

Pay during training is about $2000 each period which comes out to $4000 a month. Congrats on making it into class! It will be worth the wait.

is it continuous per diem since DAL won't be anyone's base?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back