• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully the last name thing gives some of us some hope. However one of the guys in my interview group has the last name starting with a "W" and got called on friday night. Keep the faith everyone.

I have heard that a couple of the CP's had meetings until late Friday so their calls will not be going out until next week. That is what I've heard from the inside and hope my call is coming on Monday.

If it helps anyone out, I got called early on Friday morning. Friend of mine got called even earlier than I did on Friday AM. Both of us have last names in the first third of the alphabet.

Last month the calls didn't go out until the following Monday which will be tomorrow.

Last edited:
Being on the road this weekend I didn't know the letter was setting in the mailbox. Being a local DAL guy I guess it came to me the quickest. Good luck to the rest of the people. Maybe next year.

op

A little help :)

Any of you long time SWA folks with good connections want to make few calls and see if all the calls are done? That way I can go ahead and start drowning my sorrows, not have to wait on the USPS to give me the letter. I would hate to start drowning and then get the call and not be able to talk, much less even remember getting the call ;)

I have not received a letter or a call, I interviewed on the 24th of April. Should I call someone on de People Department and ask whats my status?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back