• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very well connected in the Company...Very well connected in the Company...retiring from the AF.

...retiring from the AF.

(SWA/FO) "GREAT!!!!"

Got the call this morning! April 25 interview, 1st try, w/ type. We had 18 candidates on the 25th.

I can't believe it! Good luck all!

Just got the call as well at 1100 Pacific. I to can't believe it! Good luck to all and hope you get the call.

interviewed on the 26th---3 of my references called but no phone call yet--i dont want to go to the mailbox anymore!!!!!!!!!

I don't think "hope" all the call went out on Friday. I'm in the same boat refs called but no call from the PD on Fri. I was told that they call in ABC order. With a last name that starts with a P, my fingers are crossed for a Monday or Tuesday call.

OP

Keep the faith guys. On the Jan DB I got my call late Friday night. The last calls did not go out until the following Thursday.

I don't think "hope" all the call went out on Friday. I'm in the same boat refs called but no call from the PD on Fri. I was told that they call in ABC order. With a last name that starts with a P, my fingers are crossed for a Monday or Tuesday call.

OP

True, but the names are divided among the Chief Pilots. And the Chiefs had to travel home on Friday also, so you may not hear anything from some till Mon-Tues.

Try and relax for a few more days! I know how hard it is...
Good luck!

Latest resources

Back