• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call yesterday for the may 3rd class....applied 8/04..typed 3/05..call to interview 11/05..interviewed 12/13/05.....call with good news 1/17/06....hope this info helps and good luck to all!!!!!

Hey guys, got the call today for a 10 May class. Kim confirmed 4 classes for may, 3 for June and 3 for july. Interviewed 17 Jan if this helps anyone. BYE BYE Delta airlines.

Mike

Does Kims last name: start with a U? I hate to try to spell how it sounded on the phone....Ulenhawker? Anyways....she called and left a voice mail for me to call her today. I didn't get it till just now....1907 cdt....Does she do anything on the phone besides asign classes? Just wondering...wasn't expecting it this soon if it is....but I sure will take it!!!....I'll call her in the morning to see. Anyone else get called?

just read post above....i guess thats what she was calling for...interviewed the day before that guy....see ya in class...May 10th people....pm me and I will start an email loop!! CIAO
FR8

May 10th class

Talked to Kim today also. May 10th class is the verdict. Interviewed on 11 Jan for this particular start date. Hope this helps those of you counting the days to determine your class. Anyone else starting on the 10th, PM me and say hello. Peace.

Guch

guccistyle said:
F16TJ, say hello to a certain Herk driver from the Springs in your class. He'll know who it is...

Ah, yes, the "Shot Monkey"! He's doing well.:laugh:

Actually spoke to KU on Thurs. and I too got the confirmation on 10 May. Can't wait to join the Family!!!! Thanks to everyone on this and other threads for all of the good info. I am sure I will have many more questions as time passes.
-FR8

Word

So who's left waiting for the call for May/ June classes??? Hopefully, some more classes will be going out for another May class in the next couple of days. I interviewed on 2/15 and did the type Dec 05. Just curious.

Vance

Latest resources

Back