Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classes

F16TJ,
You have to get us some good intel......how many in the pool....what does it look like for dates in May/June....you must help us out here in the cold and floating in the pool....Do you know dates in May?

Stay awake.......Keep the seats warm for us.

AimPoint...

AimPoint said:
F16TJ,
You have to get us some good intel......how many in the pool....what does it look like for dates in May/June....you must help us out here in the cold and floating in the pool....Do you know dates in May?

Stay awake.......Keep the seats warm for us.

How many in the pool? If you've been following this company as long as I have, you know that this is as closely a guarded secret as to which city we'll go to next. Only the PD knows for sure and they're not talking.

Betting man would conservatively say May classes would be on 3, 17, and 31...give, or take, a week. No clue for June, that's long range planning!

Seats will be warm and I'm not sleeping in class.

SWA Classes

F16TJ said:
How many in the pool? If you've been following this company as long as I have, you know that this is as closely a guarded secret as to which city we'll go to next. Only the PD knows for sure and they're not talking.

Betting man would conservatively say May classes would be on 3, 17, and 31...give, or take, a week. No clue for June, that's long range planning!

Seats will be warm and I'm not sleeping in class.

Thanks for the thoughts.... I am slowly connecting the dots on the whole system….not an easy system to figure out. Glad to be waiting here in the pool. Keep us in mind out here and please continue to pass on that valuable info.

Are the classes more CBT’s or is it taught by instructor? I know that SW was leading the industry in CBT’s years ago…..I imagine they still do.

YOu have to pinch yourself.....

Well, it looks like the first class in May will be on the 3rd. How do I know? Because I finally got the got I was waiting for today from SWA asking if I could be in the May 3rd class..!!

Woo Hoo..........:beer:

I interviewed in the first week of Dec. Looks like I was on the cusp because part of my fellow interviewers made it into the April 19th class.

My impression from the phone call today was that not all the calls were going out today for the May 3rd class, and that they would be finishing up the calls either this weekend or early next week... Don't know when the next class will be but when speaking with JB about a week and half ago she told me they were trying to decide when the first class in May would be and were thinking it would be the 3rd or the 10th.

Can't wait to finally start and look forward to meeting everyone else in class on the 3rd!! and look even more forward to throwing the welcoming party for the group in after us.

Happy waiting, if there is such a thing!!;)

May Classes and beyond...

Congrats Jetlaag!

I saw a class summary today in the training center and it showed class number 6 of this year starting on April 19th and four classes in May, with the first one starting on May 3rd.

The list also showed a summary of classes through August with the 20th class of the year starting in late August, so a total of 14 classes starting between May and August of this year.

See you all soon!

Pool #'s a closely guarded secret? Only because you guys haven't gotten together and made the super secret poolie list like we had posted here for years. That thing use to work like clockwork!

Jolly Roger said:
Pool #'s a closely guarded secret? Only because you guys haven't gotten together and made the super secret poolie list like we had posted here for years. That thing use to work like clockwork!

Jolly,

You're right, several years ago it seemed that guys had it pegged as to when they would get the call. I don't think all the interviewees are plugged into FI now, as they were back then. In the post 9/11 world, things weren't moving as fast as they are now, either. I can confirm what livingmydream wrote about upcoming classes (we're in class together...he sleeps alot) about upcoming classes. By the time I'm done with my hard line IOE month I'll have about 150 guys under me, seniority wise. Things are happening fast around here.

Good luck to all who are WAITING!

Just got the call for the interview, I would like to know to what extent some of you guys/girls went through to prepare for the interview?

Latest resources

Back