• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm curious, too. The PD said for me to expect a June class, but I would love to slip into one of the May ones. Since the first Wednesday in May is now less than four weeks away, I expect some calls are going out for those classes. Of course, this is just my polite attempt to bump the thread to the top again. Thanks.

jsingel said:
I'm curious, too. The PD said for me to expect a June class, but I would love to slip into one of the May ones. Since the first Wednesday in May is now less than four weeks away, I expect some calls are going out for those classes. Of course, this is just my polite attempt to bump the thread to the top again. Thanks.

Nice job....I think I will do the same. When did you interview? I did the second week in January and was told last one in May or first one in June...seems conservative to me if half of the Dec people are already assigned. Got my fingers crossed for an earlier one too. ANY info would be helpful!!!!

SWA Class Date

Called Jenny yesterday and she told me to expect a June date….Maybe May…..She said “we will have to see how the May classes stack up”. I interviewed first week in February. So if you were in December/January interviews I would say you are a May start.

Glad to join you all in the pool…..water is great!!!!

Great updates all. I interviewed the first week of February on Tuesday. Looking forward to WHATEVER date I get, but (not so) secretly hoping for May.

I'm sure it's been previously posted but, did they indeed do three classes in April? I'm not sure. If they haven't started calling for May yet then maybe there won't be three for that month.

Yes, April classes were started on the 5th, and 12th. One more starts the 19th. Have heard 3 for May too. See you in DAL

Bump

It seems like there would be more poolies hanging on a thread and updating this, but I'll keep it moving even though I really don't have a point.

I was a Feb 15th interview and did the type in Dec 05. JB told me the other day to plan on a June training date. Originally when I spoke with her in early March, she said June/ July. I think all of the active participants on this post are ahead of me (Corr MELTDOWN), but I figured you would appreciate the trend data. Hopefully, things will continue to move up.

Thanks for the info on April dates!!!

Vancey Vancey Vancey,

It's not meltdown but the famous Hardcorr here. Surley you have something else more important to do than browsing this sight. Was told by JB that you might not even make it through the background check and should be looking elsewhere. (Ha Ha). That meltdown thing won't stick.

It's starting to get crowded here in the training center, which is a GOOD thing for you guys! The March 8th class is moving to the simulator phase, our class starts our third week of sleeping in class next week.;) Just kidding, we're not really sleeping in class. This past Wednesday another 20 arrived and the next TWO Wednesday's bring in 20 each week. Talk here is May will have three classes. Oh, and by the way, next week there will be a CA upgrade class. We'll be averaging about 4 new-hire classes and a CA upgrade on-going for the foreseeable future.

You all should be getting calls very soon. And it is great when you finally get here!:beer: Good luck!

And for those who are coming here to interview...for God's sake...smile :D (and mingle) when you're waiting for your LOI in the training center. You gotta sell yourself during the entire interview process, not sit around not smiling, or worse, frowning while waiting for your LOI. It's very noticeable.

Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back