• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa June Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, the mailman won yesturday....Good luck to all and see ya in a year......FYI, I interviewed on 16 May...

skystud25 said:
They said it isn't, and these aren't the type of people who mislead, they don't need to and wouldn't anyway. No games there, take your coat off, drink the water, etc. for the interview.

Yea, just don't believe the part when they say they can hire every one of you in there...

Can anyone give me the stats for the interview call (initial) -- just curious what the norm is...

I'm not sure what the norm is, but I was called 5 weeks after submitting my online application. A couple of buddies at work were called in a similar time frame. All 3 of us are military with plenty of hours.

First time interviewing at SWA for me and its a "no go". The letter was dated June 14, postmarked June 15, arrived June 17. Interviewed May 3rd with 16 guys. Of the 16, 7 or 8 got the call. It's just 10 1/2 months away for another swing at the fence. Hang in there all that didn't make it this time and best luck for the next.

So far no letter in the mail as of today - I hope that doesn't mean I just live further away and the snail mail just hasn't made it...Keeping the faith...

Has anyone gotten the call as late as Friday or (hopefully) today? Thanks!

Got the letter today. Even though it was expected, it still is a downer.

Congrats to those who got the call. And thanks to those on this site who provided insight and advice. Now on to plan B for the next 11 months.

My wife called me - mail man won out w/me as well. Was already planning for the worst, but it was still a downer. Congratulations to everyone who got the call and best of luck to those of us who didn't, in whatever the future holds for us.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back