• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa June Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The board just met on the 6th. If you're gonna hear something it should be early next week. If your board was on the 6th - you have a better than average shot at getting the call.

Gup

I asked the chief pilot that called me in reference to a letter I wrote, he mentioned that it takes 48hrs after the board meets. That would mean Friday for the 6 June (Tues) folks. Not sure what to believe.

Aplus

I just talked to the MDW Chief and he said it would be next week because they had the largest group of interviewees ever for this last board and they needed an extra couple of days. He said this CP board wore him out!

The board just met on the 6th. If you're gonna hear something it should be early next week. If your board was on the 6th - you have a better than average shot at getting the call.

Gup

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I'll let you know next week.

Gup

Oh sure, make the wait even more agonizing why don't you. :D

Good Luck guys!! My interview is in 10 days so hopefully I will be going through the same torture of waiting to hear after the next CP Board. Whatever the result is for all of you I think you should be proud to have made it this far.
Once again... Good Luck!

Helmsmen

Latest resources

Back