• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa June Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although, I believe there was a PDB on the 15 or 16th of May. Don't know if the early May interviews were included in that board?? Anyone???

GuppyWN said:
70 people will get the call. There were 108 to choose from that were sent to the board

where did these numbers come from. I understand that not all get to the decision board, do they recieve letters before this?

Dick

The count for May 18th now is at two calls (unfortunately not me) out of 17 interviews.

Still no word of anyone receiving letters?

For those of you keeping a tally. A friend of mine interviewed on 24 May. He stated that 2 people were contacted for sure by ACP (HOU & BWI). He said no rejection letters have been received as of yet.

God is Good!!! Just got the call this a.m. from the MDW CP. That I know of....3 of 18 from the 17th have now been called. Continued good luck to all those still waiting. Stay faithful....

Two more guys from the 18th called. Still nothing for me (I really do think I am getting the letter). But four out of 17 from the 18th have got the good news so far. Congrats to all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back