SWA June 7th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TexaSWA

Got the call today. I interviewed in March so I guess the pool is officially dry.

What date did you interview in March? Trying to figure out if interview date matters for class date, or if the decision board date is what matters.

March 8th

From what i've been told its the interview date or type date whichever is later.

:D N1kawotg,

Perhaps you could bring your avitar with - Lilah said you could bring a guest :p . Looking forward to meeting everyone - hot avitars or not. Congrats to all, and good luck to all those still trying.

See ya'll in Dallas.

LUV,
LUVStruck

09 March 2004 interviewee (sp?)

LUVSTRUCK--I'm trying right now to figure out how to print a life size poster of Catherine Bell for the party. Congrats and see ya in dallas.

It has been a long time coming but I believe I was the last in the original pool and I recieved the call today for the June 7 class. I was told there would be 24 in that class but only a small percentage would be the waterlogged poolies the rest would be unsoggy kind. Heat thanks for keeping the list up to date over the past months but it looks like we won't really be needing it any more (at least I hope). Looking forward to seeing all the new poolies and some of the old withered ones whos screen names I have been following for the last 2 years and 2 months.

Last edited:
Most Waterlogged?

Anyone know who was in the pool the longest? We're doing our best to beat it over at Alaska and wondering how high the bar is set.

Latest resources

Back