SWA Jumpseat question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scootertrash

Is it required that you have your Passport with you to Jumpseat? I am getting mine renewed right now so don't have it. Can we use our drivers license or I also have my Global entry card.

Thanks for any info! This will help my commute home tomorrow.

Mark

Is it required that you have your Passport with you to Jumpseat? I am getting mine renewed right now so don't have it. Can we use our drivers license or I also have my Global entry card.

Thanks for any info! This will help my commute home tomorrow.

Mark

Although it is possible to "jumpseat" in the back (your jumpseat card will be labeled "Cabin Only") with your ID and no passport. This assumes, of course, that there's an open seat. To actually sit up in the cockpit, a passport is required under the TSA-approved program.

Bubba

Although it is possible to "jumpseat" in the back (your jumpseat card will be labeled "Cabin Only") with your ID and no passport. This assumes, of course, that there's an open seat. To actually sit up in the cockpit, a passport is required under the TSA-approved program.

Bubba

That's the right wing version Bubba posted.

The left wing answer is exactly the same

I hate the threads that have nothing to debate:)
;)

Next time you could do same day passport renewal at a passport office. I brought a copy of my FOM page saying a current passport is required as proof. Made an appointment online at a passport office at 8am, paid the expedited fee, had new passport in hand by 1:30pm.

Latest resources

Back