Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

Anyone know anything about it?

Heard there was one tomorrow the 12th, but don't know where, for what positions, and if it even exists.

Any info?

I doubt it's for Pilots...since they are reducing for the beginning of 09 and are probably flooded with apps from the carriers that folded this past year.

interesting...or...perhaps they went through all the apps they wanted to and interviewed all they wanted already from the current supply...and want fresh apps.

interesting...or...perhaps they went through all the apps they wanted to and interviewed all they wanted already from the current supply...and want fresh apps.

Perhaps they know about the Frontier and United furloughs. There will be a surplus of qualified and good pilots in the Denver area looking for jobs.

I'm going and so are a bunch of other furloughed suckas. It sure is convenient that its right by the UAL training facility. As far as what's going on at this thing, I have no clue.

I went to the first one they did at their headquaters in DAL. It was pretty good. They did a little movie thing about SWA, culture, plans...ect. There was a raffel thing too...you got the book "Nuts", other SWA stuff...AND...two lucky hopefuls got interview invites. That was pretty sweet I thought.

The are giving out to free type ratings at this thing tomorrow, but I haven't heard of interview invites. Its hosted by Pan Am who does type ratings so there may be some marketing at this one.

I don't think they did any type rating things at the one in DAL a couple years ago.

Thats pretty cool though....

Latest resources

Back