• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA Job fair?

relief tube

Total Time
Anyone know anything about it?

Heard there was one tomorrow the 12th, but don't know where, for what positions, and if it even exists.

Any info?

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
I doubt it's for Pilots...since they are reducing for the beginning of 09 and are probably flooded with apps from the carriers that folded this past year.

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
interesting...or...perhaps they went through all the apps they wanted to and interviewed all they wanted already from the current supply...and want fresh apps.

PropPiedmont

interesting...or...perhaps they went through all the apps they wanted to and interviewed all they wanted already from the current supply...and want fresh apps.

Perhaps they know about the Frontier and United furloughs. There will be a surplus of qualified and good pilots in the Denver area looking for jobs.

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Total Time
I'm going and so are a bunch of other furloughed suckas. It sure is convenient that its right by the UAL training facility. As far as what's going on at this thing, I have no clue.

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
I went to the first one they did at their headquaters in DAL. It was pretty good. They did a little movie thing about SWA, culture, plans...ect. There was a raffel thing too...you got the book "Nuts", other SWA stuff...AND...two lucky hopefuls got interview invites. That was pretty sweet I thought.

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Total Time
The are giving out to free type ratings at this thing tomorrow, but I haven't heard of interview invites. Its hosted by Pan Am who does type ratings so there may be some marketing at this one.

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
I don't think they did any type rating things at the one in DAL a couple years ago.

Thats pretty cool though....