• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa jet vs. gojet very close call earlier today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hillary in a plane crash on a surprise visit to IRAN in December, but in AMERICA you are told she fell at home and had head injury. Bill last week, mistakely said 6 months to heal.??? Was reported in Europe stations.....

Stevens was to be kindnapped in Libya, the SEALS weren't suppose to be there, and fought back......

Things we are never told, wait we are told how to think, by our dictator.

Uh oh, here comes the crazy.

This^^^

Except ktvu;)

WHAT THE...?!

Hold the phone now... Waveflyer making, or at least repeating, a "racist" joke? Wave actually pushed a joke that makes fun of the way that a different race talks? My God--say it isn't so. Because we all know what that means--it's the same as making an ask/axe joke.

Some very authoritative person on FI has pointed out that making fun of the way that other races speak is deserving of nothing less than the most severe of punishments:

Funny, you guys say this on an anonymous website. But you won't say it in public. If you do, me or someone junior to you moves up a seniority number. Personally I want you all broke begging for scraps from magic Johnson.

Or in this case, begging for scraps from Kim Jong-Un.

And, of course:

Say it in the real world, and the adults will take your livelihood.

Well, there it is, Wave-- surrender your livelihood right now. Resign your SWA seniority number. You know it's the "right thing to do," as punishment for your racism.

Bubba

Relax Bubba. It's OK for Colbert to say those things and Wave to snicker. Colbert is on the central planning committee's approved list for insensitive comments.

Thanks for the attention stalkers
I'm good though.

Thanks for the attention stalkers
I'm good though.

Sorry, Wave... My bad.

I forgot that it's only blacks who deserve protection from people poking fun at the way they talk. I don't know how I could have forgotten that--you've made that point pretty clear on the non-aviation chat page. Whites are fair game, and Asians,... hell, they're almost white, so that's okay too.

Carry on, then. :beer:

Bubba

Latest resources

Back