• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa jet vs. gojet very close call earlier today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a lot of evidence out there that is not presented in the mainstream media.

For example, did you know that there was a massive spike in put options on UAL and AMR stock in the weeks before 9/11? Not on CAL or DAL or LUV, just UAL and AMR and it has never been investigated. Congress can easily find out who bought the options and could have called them in and asked what they knew, but they avoided the whole subject. Why would that be?

Actually it was researched extensively. American had just put out a profit warning the day prior so it's logical that PUT option spiked. UAL had an option spike of over 8,000 earlier in the year in March & April, so an option spike of 3000 in Sept doesn't seem unusual.

http://www.911myths.com/html/put_options.html

The 9/11 Commission Report mentions this issue in its notes to Chapter 5:

"A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10...

Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10th was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades".

Very true. Bill O'Reilly's ratings are through the roof, even though zero factual information is actually presented during the broadcast.

Clearly a hater! So by your logic and reasoning, O'Reilly makes up the entire content of his show, and dozens of sponsors line up to buy air time on one of the most popular cable news show! Clearly this is your opinion, and that's fine!

That's what is so great about this country, we are all entitled to our opinions, and I think the verdict is in on O'Reilly and Fox News, they are winning the ratings battle, simply because more people TRUST them over the other news outlets, maybe there's less spin on fox then other outlets!!

For me, I watch all of them, I just trust one a little more then the rest!!

The sponsors are not swayed by the truth. Bottom line...pure and simple. FN knows this and does a brilliant job keeping viewership high, accurate reporting is not important.

FOX NEWS ALERT! (...and then some "scandal" involving some "liberal"...or a "war on Christmas")

The sponsors are not swayed by the truth. Bottom line...pure and simple. FN knows this and does a brilliant job keeping viewership high, accurate reporting is not important.

FOX NEWS ALERT! (...and then some "scandal" involving some "liberal"...or a "war on Christmas")

Just the opposite, do you believe for one minute a big company is going to stake it's reputation on a show that is not being upfront or truthful?? We have all seen how the nut job liberals try and boycott sponsors or run companies out of town or for that matter business, simply because of a difference of opinion!!

This IMHO is the difference between liberals and conservatives; a liberal is okay with your opinion, so long as that liberal agrees with it! The second you voice an opinion opposite that of the liberal, the liberal wants to silence you and shut you down!! How many conservatives do you see calling for MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times or any other media outlet to be shut down or silenced? Never,

How often do you see liberals like nancy pelosi, chuck schumer, Charlie Rangel or others on the left calling on Fox News or their critics to be silenced or censored??

What about the fairness doctrine!!

I can't wait for your rebuttle!!

...do you believe for one minute a big company is going to stake it's reputation on a show that is not being upfront or truthful??

Yep. Here's the thing...everyone, except the viewers, knows it's all opinion and fake outrage on that channel. Goldline and Dove Men's Body Wash don't give a hoot about the truth. Only the bottom line is in their sights. Lot's of viewers, lots of ads. The short skirts and tight sweaters don't hurt. Old white men like that sort of thing in their serious news reporting. (disclaimer: I'm kind of an old white man)

This IMHO is the difference between liberals and conservatives; a liberal is okay with your opinion, so long as that liberal agrees with it! The second you voice an opinion opposite that of the liberal, the liberal wants to silence you and shut you down!! How many conservatives do you see calling for MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times or any other media outlet to be shut down or silenced? Never,

There are actual montages on YouTube of Bill O'Reilly yelling "cut his mike!!" every time a guest doesn't agree with his "balanced" opinion. As for your assertion that corporate America would never stoop to running ads on a garbage show just to increase profits, um, WOW.....

Hillary in a plane crash on a surprise visit to IRAN in December, but in AMERICA you are told she fell at home and had head injury. Bill last week, mistakely said 6 months to heal.??? Was reported in Europe stations.....

Stevens was to be kindnapped in Libya, the SEALS weren't suppose to be there, and fought back......

Things we are never told, wait we are told how to think, by our dictator.

Haven't been on flight info in over a year. After this massive thread creep I think I'll stay away for another. Good grief

Latest resources

Back