• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA is starting to interview!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know two people without any family connections to LUV who have been called for interviews in July. One has a type, one doesn't. Update your applications....

You sure they don't have the type? Just got back from the schoolhouse and was told only typed people are getting called. Good luck to you all wanting the job...especially TC!

Friend of a friend is interviewing in July. DOES NOT HAVE THE TYPE. You can still get the call without it. Honestly, some of the worst rumors come out of the school house!!

You sure they don't have the type? Just got back from the schoolhouse and was told only typed people are getting called. Good luck to you all wanting the job...especially TC!

Thanks CB! I don't have a type, but I'm pretty sure that they'll call. I am still a few years out...but I hope they call. I'm going to fudge the time I'm availiable. Then I'll blame some mil crap on when I can start. I still gotta get a type too.

If none of this works out, I'll probably get a job hosing down the girls from the "2 girls 1 cup" video. They're dirty.

Thanks CB! I don't have a type, but I'm pretty sure that they'll call. I am still a few years out...but I hope they call. I'm going to fudge the time I'm availiable. Then I'll blame some mil crap on when I can start. I still gotta get a type too.

If none of this works out, I'll probably get a job hosing down the girls from the "2 girls 1 cup" video. They're dirty.

LMFAO!:laugh:
Hey, you can always get that job at Starbucks with all that coffee serving experience you have!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back