SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFumes

Not the luckiest guy in the world when it comes to SWA. Just have one question; how many times can one interview at SWA before they finally say "times up, no more interviews for you."? I've been hearing three times and your done.

Not the luckiest guy in the world when it comes to SWA. Just have one question; how many times can one interview at SWA before they finally say "times up, no more interviews for you."? I've been hearing three times and your done.

I've never heard of a limit - I flew with a check airman who went three times.

I know one guy that got hired on his fifth try - never heard of a limit yet.

Five Interviews?!? Man, at some point you have to figure there's something wrong with you. With a year + between interviews that's a significant portion of adulthood. Good on him for trying so hard...but man...he should have done some prep.

I have a friend there who was hired on his 4th try.

Just be happy you are getting called for the interviews. I haven't been lucky enough to get the call yet. I guess I need to go buy the type. I update weekly. Hopefully the hiring slowdown will be short lived. Good luck to all LUV hopefuls.

Second Try

Hi All:

Got shot down in Sept. 2005. I rushed on the LOI so my fault. Great company and experience during interview. My buddies who work for WN say the calls, especially for second trys, are slowing way down. Can anyone confirm that and is there some point at which you may assume a second call will never come?

Thanks in advance for responding anyone. Much appreciated.

Jim

It'll be 3 years in December since my first interview. After seeing everyone else getting called for their 2nd after 18 months, I'm starting to think that either I REALLY tanked the interview or my app has been electronically blocked!

To those have interviewed more than 3 times...have you tried doing the exact opposite opposite of what you did the previous times. Maybe when they say
"don't do interview prep" for you that means "do interview prep."

Latest resources

Back