• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just be yourself. If you go in there trying to outthink them they will kill you. Some of them are full time interviewers. IT'S WHAT THEY DO! They can see a ******************** screen from a mile away.

Gup

Did the prepping, a little less the second time. Had two of the three interviewers say great job. I just don't get it. It is far and away my biggest disappointment in this career. I'm even thinking of doing something else. Not sure why some get whatever they want and others don't.

CURRENT PIC. if you do not have CURRENT PIC, forget it.

Once you make it to the interview, everything is a level field. I didn't have current PIC (it had been just over two years when I interviewed since I last logged any PIC) and there were at least 3 others in my class that were about two years from their last TPIC. We didn't have the type either and were just over the mins for the PIC at the time (around 1500). The impressions I received from the PD was to have a complete and accurate application. Too much detail is better and 100% honesty. They did say they see people put vague information for speeding tickets, etc which leads them to skip over the app because they can't get a totally accurate picture. They said the biggest thing was to keep it updated (including the date at the very bottom for the disclosure).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back