SWA interview...strange

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coltsfn8888

Got a call today for a Southwest interview suprising to me because I didnt even send them a resume. The real strange part is I dont even have any turbine time. I am wondering if I should tell them about the mix up or if I should just take the interview and hope for the best.

Did you actually talk to them, or did they just leave a message? It's possible that SWA was calling you as a reference for someone else that they were interviewing.

I have a friend that got an e-mail inviting him to an interview as opposed to the call...I found that strange

coltsfn8888 said:
Got a call today for a Southwest interview suprising to me because I didnt even send them a resume. The real strange part is I dont even have any turbine time. I am wondering if I should tell them about the mix up or if I should just take the interview and hope for the best.

well, you did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Are you a trans-gender multi-sexual physically-and-economically-challenged foreign-born person of color? That would explain it.

Okie said:
I have a friend that got an e-mail inviting him to an interview as opposed to the call...I found that strange

It's the new Lovesky virus. I got it two a couple of months ago. Tell your friend not to respond, he may end up with a smile it is not possible to wipe of his face. :) Not that I have been that lucky yet - I am still in isolation waiting to see if I got infected or not.

Last edited:
TWA Dude said:
Are you a trans-gender multi-sexual physically-and-economically-challenged foreign-born person of color? That would explain it.
I believe he said Southwest, not United. ;)

Last edited:
:DGot my email for an interview early next month!!! D@MN, I just can't seem to wipe this HUGE SMILE off my face!!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!

Latest resources

Back