SWA interview prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kc81900

Has anyone used any of the SWA interview prep courses. I see one advertises on this web site and was wondering if anyone has used it and if they had any feed back?

Judy Tarver in Grand Prairie, Texas, provides a very good SWA interview prep. She has many years of interview experience for AA. She will prep for any airline and will continue to work with you until you get hired, even if it takes more than one interview.

If you did your 737 type with Higher Power, there is a discount. The prep is conducted at Higher Power's facilities (although telephone prep is also available).

Here is her website: http://www.pilotcounseling.com/

I used 'Albie' Hagen at emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com. He is outstanding. Got the thumbs-up call from SWA this month!!

Do you guys know what the skinny is on the Type Rating? I've updated religously there for a year and a half now but don't have the type. Does your app suddenly appear to the top if you have the type?

Any idea why they advertise otherwise? I mean they used to say it was required and then they changed it.....

southwestinterviewprep.com

Spent a few hours on the phone just prior to the interview. Worked for me. Got the call this month.

Irish,
It is simple...If there are thousands who meet the mins...and only a few hundred who meet the class (hired) requirements...the hundred get the call first. Kind of like college recruiting. SWA does not require the degree, but I don't know many without it that have gotten the call.

Latest resources

Back