• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA interview prep

kc81900

Total Time
9000+
Has anyone used any of the SWA interview prep courses. I see one advertises on this web site and was wondering if anyone has used it and if they had any feed back?

Trashaul

Total Time
Judy Tarver in Grand Prairie, Texas, provides a very good SWA interview prep. She has many years of interview experience for AA. She will prep for any airline and will continue to work with you until you get hired, even if it takes more than one interview.

If you did your 737 type with Higher Power, there is a discount. The prep is conducted at Higher Power's facilities (although telephone prep is also available).

Here is her website: http://www.pilotcounseling.com/

SWAPoolie

Total Time
I used Judy and got hired. She definitely knows what SWA is looking for.

GonzoFlyer

Total Time
I used 'Albie' Hagen at emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com. He is outstanding. Got the thumbs-up call from SWA this month!!

Irishav8r

shnufflehufflepuffngruff
Total Time
30+yrs
Do you guys know what the skinny is on the Type Rating? I've updated religously there for a year and a half now but don't have the type. Does your app suddenly appear to the top if you have the type?

Irishav8r

shnufflehufflepuffngruff
Total Time
30+yrs
Any idea why they advertise otherwise? I mean they used to say it was required and then they changed it.....

rockhaven

Total Time
southwestinterviewprep.com

Spent a few hours on the phone just prior to the interview. Worked for me. Got the call this month.

sf260pilot

Total Time
Irish,
It is simple...If there are thousands who meet the mins...and only a few hundred who meet the class (hired) requirements...the hundred get the call first. Kind of like college recruiting. SWA does not require the degree, but I don't know many without it that have gotten the call.

str8upflyrght

Total Time
3000+
i used "albie" hagan (web site listed in a previous post) and got hire. He runs a very good program. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
I used Judy Tarver. If you went/go to HPA, her prep is $195. It is worth ten times that amount, if not priceless. She will spend 3 hours with you. Got the thumbs up.
HPA phone number 800-JETCREW

BVT94

Total Time
Enough
Hey Whataburger.. Who cut your hair before the interview? I here this is really important, and Im looking for a new fall look.

skypunks

Total Time
I just got the call for the interview at SWA and DO NOT have a type in the 737. I have been on file for a year.

GonzoFlyer

Total Time
I used Albie at emerald coast. My highest reccommendation for him (got the thumbs up call from SWA last month)!!!

JayhawkDude

Just happy to be here!
Total Time
6K-ish
Hey! Who's posting INTERVIEW threads on an INTERVIEW board?!? Shocking! Why I oughtta...

Good luck, though...really.