Swa Interview In Two Days!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

falconpilot

Any last words of advice?? Im really excited, but also a little nervous all at the same time. I've been waiting a long time for this opportunity, and I just want everything to work out. Any info would be appreciated..

falconpilot said:
Any last words of advice?? Im really excited, but also a little nervous all at the same time. I've been waiting a long time for this opportunity, and I just want everything to work out. Any info would be appreciated..

www.aviationinterviews.com

www.willflyforfood.cc

I've talked to several new hires recently. All said the gouge was spot on and the process hasn't changed in years. Good luck!

Smile like a Miss America candidate. Tell a good story and make the fish the same size every time you catch it. Send a thank you note as soon as you leave the HQ's.

Benhuntn said:
Smile like a Miss America candidate. Tell a good story and make the fish the same size every time you catch it. Send a thank you note as soon as you leave the HQ's.

Duuuude! You gots to catch da same size fish like everytime? Is dat like dat game at ole 6 Flags Over A-T-L where you like gots to like throw da baseball at da same speed on dat radar gun and stuff? I guess dat job wit da SWA sure beats da little stuffed dinosore I won like last year.

Dude, goood luck!! Hey like try like using da same size worms each time, bro, cause then you like be attractin da same size fishies. makes sense to me bro, but Ive been poundin brewskies all freaking night, my brother from another mother.

Ballwalk. Like you read about. They LOVE that over there...

Be yourself
Unless you are an a-hole
Then you should try to be someone else

Get a good night's sleep. Stay hydrated, and keep your blood sugar up. Don't forget to breathe.

Peace,
DP

Latest resources

Back