• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interview calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was thinking the same thing seems like a lot of freshly typed guys are getting the call. I should check the expiration date, maybe I should get typed again. Can you have two of them for the same airplane? :) Sorry for the poor humor, just impatiently waiting.

Type rating

azxj said:
I was thinking the same thing seems like a lot of freshly typed guys are getting the call. I should check the expiration date, maybe I should get typed again. Can you have two of them for the same airplane? :) Sorry for the poor humor, just impatiently waiting.
azxj, I can "type" you a new rating, got $7250? I can type anything you want! Just give me a date, I'll type it for you. Gosh, everyone thinks this is really difficult, doesn't seem so to me, cheers,

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SODA
should I go and get another type from "HP" and then maybe they will call me?????? I guess my type from K&S was a waist of time.
I was thinking the same thing. Got mine at K&S a year and a half ago, and all I keep hearing about is guys going to Higher Power and getting the interview a month or two later. Hmmmm....

updating

When you get your type do you just have to update your online apps or is there more to do like send them a copy or calling or something?

All you do is check the "yes, I gotta 737 type" box on the app. If you get the type at HP they collect resumes and hopefully grease the skids for an interview. It has happened to every HP type guy I know...'cept for me.

southwest interview

I just got callled 2 days ago 8/22 for an interview for september. I got my type at higher power in january. All turboprop 121.

Latest resources

Back